Four-way Image Splitter
The MultiSplit V2 provides up to four separate, spatially identical images which can be displayed as four quadrants on a single camera chip.
Four-way emission image splitter
1, 2, 3 or 4 images on a single camera
Large sensor (CMOS) format
* Optimised for sensor sizes up to 18.8mm diagonal (13.3x13.3mm)
* User configurable filter cubes with industry standard filters/dichroics for dual or triple emission seperation
* Magnification options - please ask for details
* Bypass mode to allow single wavelength imaging using central channel
* Intuitive and independent x/y controls for simple alignment
* Accommodates ND filters or chromatic correction lenses
* Standard spectral range from 425nm to 875nm
* Supports cropped sensor modes
* Adjustable rectangular aperture for user defined field of view
* C-mount coupling to microscope or camera lens
The MultiSplit V2 allows for up to four different full-field emission images to be acquired simultaneously, eliminating any delay or need to manually switch filters.
The switching speed of a traditional manual or electronic filter changer would limit the temporal resolution. Instead, the MultiSplit V2 uses a unique rotatable mirror cradle – giving adjustable spatial separation – to ensure excellent image registration, allowing users to split based on wavelength.
Ease of Use
With intuitive and independent x/y controls for simple alignment, and C-mount coupling to microscope or camera lens, the MultiSplit V2 is easy to set up and install for new or established imaging systems. In addition, all components are specially coated, resulting in a spectral range from 425 nm to 875 nm.
Adjustable Field of View
The MultiSplit V2 is optimized for sensor sizes up to 25 mm diagonal, and a fully adjustable rectangular aperture allows for a user-defined field of view, highlighting regions of interest.
Flexible mounting options allow use of C, F or T mount cameras to maximize field of view.
MultiSplit V2 filter cubes can be configured by the user for different filters and beam splitters. These exchangeable filter cubes use standard 25 mm diameter filters and polarizers, and come with industry standard filters/dichroics. Larger filters and dichroics are available for larger sensor format cameras.
|세탁방법 및 취급시 주의사항||상품페이지 참고|
|A/S 책임자와 전화번호||상품페이지 참고|
등록된 상품이 없습니다.